How To Loose Weight After Pregnancy

How To Loose Weight After Pregnancy

Marianne 0 38 04.19 09:11
Hey girl,

Have you asked yourself how to loose weight after pregnancy? It's amazing to be a mother, don't get me wrong. But each of my 3 kids left me with more or less 25ibs. It was horrible to look my belly. My arms. My body. I was sick from over sized T-shirts. I didn't feel attractive. No diet or guidelines offered me any long term solution.

You want to loose weight after pregnancy in 10 days and become a super model? Don't waste your time with this kind of articles. There is no magic pill. I've tried them all! How to loose weight after pregnancy FAST is a SCAM.

The first step is to look into your fridge!

Learn how to choose right food. No one wants nervous woman who is constantly counting calories. Your husband and kids would love to see you happy and satisfied.

Dramatic changes will only exhaust you. You'll be back at the beginning very fast.

Think of long term goal. Take one step at a time.

Vital tips:

If food has too many calories, DON'T buy it. If you don't have it in the house, you can't eat it.

READ about food article before buying!

Pick up low fat yogurt instead of high fat. You won't feel a difference, but your body will.

Don't eat leftovers from husband's or kid's plate! This is THE number one silent killer!

Don't eat while preparing food. Don't eat one meal while preparing and one with family.

Eat when you are hungry! Hunger is a natural instinct and will always win.

NEVER (ever!) go shopping hungry. I have mentioned this before, but it's so crucial, that I need to repeat it.

Be careful with diets when breastfeeding! Breastfeeding burns about 500kcal a day.

Shopping shelves are tempting. Stick to the shopping list you have made! Shopping list will save you money.

Don't skip regular meals. Don't get surprised by sudden hunger.

Learn the difference between actual and emotional hunger.

Small and Body+ Stiftung Warentest effective food rules:

Highly avoid: toast, bagel, donuts, pates, crackers, tea rings, mashed potatoes with butter, fried potatoes, chips, muesli with dried fruits and nuts.

Prepare boiled rice instead of white bread. Avoid to fry.

So called "good vegetables" are: cabbage, kale, cauliflower, cucumber, carrots, spinach, celery, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, radishes, tomatoes, vinegar, lettuce and pickles. You may eat these freely!

Did you know that onions and mustard are low in calories? Use them to increase the taste.

No unhealthy snacks! Chips are overload with calories. You'll be hungry in a minute.

Meet is forbidden if you want to loose weight, right? Absolutely not! Enjoy meet like chicken, beef, steak, beef without ribs and belly, venison, trout, perch, pike, hake, clams, crab or lobster.Isn't that enough choice for lunch?

Replace oil tuna with tuna prepared in water.

Don't keep soft drinks in your fridge!

All fruits are low in calories? That's CLASSIC prejudice. You are safe with melon, watermelon, orange, lemon, apricot, grapefruit, peaches, strawberry and raspberry. Stay awayfrom bananas, pineapples, canned, stewed fruit, mango, poppy seeds and dried fruits.

Don't think how to loose weight after pregnancy FAST.
Think how to loose weight with healthy life style.
Quality matters!

Read more articles about how to refresh your marriage.
Learn more how to keep husband happy and interested by clicking here. Love, Susan Watson and Mary Robinson

Comments

뉴스마케팅평가

최근글

새댓글

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand